Feb 13, 2013

Girl Remake - Now Without Boobies

What is going on? People are going crazy, the news shows it on TV. "Dennis made a new blog update!", and it hasn't even been a year since last update. What the fuck? 

Well it's because I don't have anything interesting to update. This might be the most boring update i ever did, for one because I am reposting a previous project, and for second I removed the boobies. Feel free to hate me. 

I wanted to make a more realistic model, and I felt like it could use a lot more work, because the first model was very rushed. This is what I have so far. I will be working on the model and trying to optimize it, with the feedback.

   

If you hate me for removing the boobies check out this link: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/633878726339562695-BOOBIES.jpg 

/Dennis

No comments: