Feb 12, 2012

I'm Rigging, not Dead.

Hello guys.

I know it's been a long time since I updated. So what better way to motivate yourself into making a new update than changing the colours and look of the blog? Hmm it's sounds stupid, but it worked for me.

The last couple of weeks have been in the sign of Rigging. I'm currently working on a short movie called out of the ordinary. Our main character is ment to be very flexible and his mouth should be able to move up and down on a surface.

For now only the face is done. It's done with joints for main controllers, and for better deformation I used some corrective blendshapes. Which gives a great overall control and deformation. But be the judge yourself.


There is still some work. We would like small rinkles in his face, and some of the deformation could be better. But for now this is what I got.

Cheers

/Dennis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dennis, checked out the demo reel on vimeo, haven't seen the short film yet though but I love the character rig :D good work. I'm currently learning from you but your email in the demo reel isn't working, could you please leave an updated email address